We are Seventh-day Adventists proclaiming the biblical understanding of the Godhead.
This site was created as an invitation to all Seventh-day Adventists to re-examine the current position of the church with respect to its doctrine of Trinity as it is taught and expressed in the church's 28 Fundamental Beliefs. We challenge all SDAs to see if the doctrine is actually tenable and can stands the test of Scriptures and the Spirit of Prophecy-writings of Ellen White. Often times we find extreme arguments being employed by both Trinitarians and Non-Trinitarians within Seventh-day Adventism to defend their views. This site seeks balance and accuracy by taking into consideration the totality of Inspiration, both from the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy along with an accurate assessment of the SDA Church history. This site is dedicated to providing contents to unmask errors of the doctrine of Trinity as espoused by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Much of the contents on this website is devoted to furthering this Truth. This site is primarily intended for the Seventh-day Adventist community of believers.
1. We renounce any labels such as "non-trinitarian" or "anti-trinitarian" but we identify ourselves as Seventh-day Adventists and endeavor to hold the same belief that is consistent with what the church taught and believed in the last 25 years (1890 to 1915) of Ellen White's life.
2. We apologize to all to whom our actions have been apparent for anything that is viewed as disloyalty to the Church of Christ which grew out of the Millerite movement and was formally established in 1863 as Seventh-day Adventist Church.
3. We cannot violate our conscience on how we believe about the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit in light of how we understand the "HEAVENLY TRIO" as expounded by the Inspiration, both in the Scriptures and the Spirit of Prophecy.
4. We acknowledge that there are variants within the Adventism regarding the doctrine and we implore the church to acknowledge the same and thereby extend flexibility and latitude on this issue.
5. We acknowledge that the Bible does teach a "triunity" of Father, Son and the Holy Spirit but our view is not the same as some of the views in the Church.
6. We pledge that member or not, office holder or not, we want to use our influence to build up the SDA church, focusing primarily on the Three Angels Messages and that which we hold in common.
7. We affirm that God the Father is the One True God of the Bible in the exclusive sense. This however does not exclude Christ being God in the inclusive sense for He is the Son of God.
8. While we affirm the "personhood" of the Holy Spirit, we believe the Holy Spirit as the power and presence of God and of Christ which can function independently of themselves like a "third Person" but NOT as a separate individual.
9. We affirm Christ's divinity in that Jesus Christ is God's natural/real pre-incarnate BEGOTTEN Son, NOT a created being, whom by the virtue of His begetting, inherited all things (same substance, authority, power, appellations) from His Father.
10. We regard the writings of Ellen G. White to be inspired of God, in harmony with the Scriptures as the direct Testimony of Jesus Christ Himself-the Spirit of Prophecy (Revelation 19:10) and therefore carries with it no less divine authority than the writings of the Bible prophets. As It Reads use the writings of Ellen G. White, not to replace the Scriptures but only to affirm what is already revealed in the Scriptures and also to defend against those who use her writings falsely.